Hourand Plastics Company pledges to move in the following areas in order to satisfy its customers and maintain competitiveness with other manufacturers in terms of quality and safety of the manufactured product and increase the productivity and satisfaction of its personnel.
- Continuously improving qualitative and quantitative processes and products of the organization and upgrading the quality management system to increase productivity.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by optimizing processes, recording and tracking complaints and producing quality products
- Training to increase the level of knowledge and knowledge of employees and increase the level of satisfaction of personnel, believing that they are pivotal in promoting the growth and improvement of the organization’s performance.
- Compliance with national and international standards and requirements related to the quality and safety of food products.
- Increase product diversity and production volume to meet customer needs and boost employment and meet social responsibility
- Annual review of strategies, systems and goals to reduce risks and optimize the use of organizational capabilities.
In this regard, the company understands and meets all the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 and ISO22000: 2005 standards.
The management of Hourand plastic company is committed to the above-mentioned components and requires the provision of the necessary resources. All company employees are required to comply with this policy.